Asclepias fascicularis (California Narrow-leaf Milkweed) 20 Seeds
Perennial - zone 6a to 10b
- Seeds per package - 10
- Bloom Time - Mid Summer to Fall
- Bloom Color - White
- Size - 2-3' X 2-3'
- Culture - Full sun with regular water.
- Characteristics - Herbaceous. Small white flower clusters turn into 2"-3" seedpods. Will self sow.
- Special Features - Deer resistant. Poisonous if ingested. Host plant of Monarch butterflies.
- Germination - Germinates at 68ºF. Direct sow in Fall.
Packaged for 2017