Aster novae-angliae 'September Ruby' (Fall Asters) 20 Seeds
Perennial - zone 3 to 8
- Seeds per package - 20
- Bloom Time - Late Summer to Late Fall
- Bloom Color - Ruby Rose
- Size - 4' X 2'
- Culture - Full sun to part shade. Medium moisture.
- Characteristics - Cut 1/3 of the new growth back once or twice before June 4.
- Special Features - Wet Site Tolerant, great back of the border plant. Attracts butterflies.
- Germination - Germinates at 68ºF in ten days. Press into soil and do not cover, needs light to germinate. If germination does not occur cold stratify by moving to 39° for 2-4 weeks then return to warmth.
Packaged for 2016