Canna indica (Indian Shot) 10 Seeds
Perennial - zone 8 to 11
- Seeds per package - 10
- Bloom Time - June to September
- Bloom Color - Red
- Size - 4-6' X 6-9"
- Culture - Full sun to part shade. Average moisture to wet.
- Characteristics - Smaller flowers than other Cannas, not as showy. The seed pods are interesting, hence the name.
- Special Features - Can be grown in colder zones as an annual and has large tropical leaves.
- Germination - Geminates at 70-75°F. Seeds need to be scarified. I use a nail file and file off a little of the seed coat so water can penetrate the seed. Then soak in warm water for 24 hours. Keep the soil moist. These are easy to grow and have a high germination rate.
Packaged for 2017