Ceratostigma Plumbaginoides (Plumbago) 20 Seeds
Perennial - zone 5 to 9
- Seeds per package - 20
- Bloom Time - July to September
- Bloom Color - Deep Blue
- Size - 6" X 1'
- Culture - Full sun to part shade. Medium moisture.
- Characteristics - Rhizome groundcover providing gardens with much needed late summer color. Fall bronze-red foliage color.
- Special Features - Tolerates Clay Soil, heat and drought tolerant.
- Germination - Germinates at 75ºF in two weeks or less. Sow indoors 10-12 weeks before last spring frost. Or, Outdoors in early spring, a month before the last spring frost. Cover seeds lightly.
Packaged for 2016