Chelone glabra (White Turtlehead) 50 Seeds
Perennial - zone (3) 4 to 8
- Seeds per package - 50
- Bloom Time - July to September
- Bloom Color - White
- Size - 2-4' x 1-2'
- Culture - Sun, Part sun; soil: moist - wet, rich, neutral to acidic, can be pinched back in the spring to reduce height, will need watering during dry periods.
- Characteristics - Upright habit with white snapdragon like flowers, spreads by rhizomes.
- Special Features - Native host plant for Baltimore Checkerspot Butterfly, nectar source for bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, good for water edge or wetland.
- Germination - Requires a period of cold stratification. Sow outside in fall or provide moist stratification in refrigerator.
Packaged for 2017