Cosmos bipinnatus/sulphureus Mix (Cosmos) 50 Seeds
- Seeds per package -
- Bloom Time - Late summer - early fall
- Bloom Color - Various Colors - white, pink, orange, red, yellow
- Size - 1' - 2' tall - some plants can reach up to 6' tall.
- Culture - Full sun
- Characteristics - Cosmos can be started indoors 4 - 6 weeks before planting outside. As they are fast growers, be careful when you plant outside because early frost will kill your seedlings.
- Special Features - Cosmos love full sun and come in a variety of colors. These plants make great cut flowers and look great in flower arrangements. Cosmos also attract birds, bees and butterflies to your gardens.
- Germination - Cosmos are easy to start from seed - you can just toss them out on the ground after the danger of frost has passed. Seeds take 50 - 55 days to maturity.
Packaged for 2017