Felicia amelloides (Blue Daisy) 20 Seeds
Perennial - zone 9 to 11
- Seeds per package - 10
- Bloom Time - June to August
- Bloom Color - blue
- Size - 1-2' X 1-2'
- Culture - Full sun (preferable) to part afternoon shade in warmer climates, medium moisture.
- Characteristics - A bushy sub-shrub makes a good rockery plant as it prefers well drained soil.
- Special Features - Showy flowers that attracts Butterflies.
- Germination - Germinates at 65 to 70°F in 30 days. Provide 3 weeks of cold/moist stratification and sow about 6-8 weeks prior to last spring frost date so plants will produce good bloom in advance of the onset of hot summer weather. In cool summer climates, seed may be sown outdoors in the ground around the last spring frost date. Cuttings may be taken in late summer for overwintering.
Packaged for 2016, 2017