Ligularia dentata 'Britt-Marie Crawford' 30 Seeds
Perennial - zone 3 to 8
- Seeds per package - 30
- Bloom Time - July - September
- Bloom Color - Yellow
- Size - 3' x 3'
- Culture - Partial to full shade, may do well in part sun if not too exposed. Enjoys slightly acidic soil.
- Characteristics - Deer resistant, clump forming, needs water during flowering season.
- Special Features - Attractive to bees, birds and butterflies. Excellent cut flower, showy foliage.
- Germination - Germination 14 - 42 days, keep soil moist and lightly cover seeds. Some growers mention these seeds don't come true nor do they germinate when covered. I have found both to be false! Ligularia plants don't seem to self-sow but when seed heads are taken and planted - success! I now have so many Ligularia plants from just one seed head I've started growing them all over my shade gardens.
Packaged for 2016