Campanula glomerata (Purple Clustered Bellflower) 250 Seeds
Perennial - zone 3 to 8
- Seeds per package - 250
- Bloom Time - Late Spring to early Summer
- Bloom Color - Purple
- Size - 2' -3' tall
- Culture - Full sun - part shade
- Characteristics - Violet-blue flowers in dense clusters sometimes up to 15 flowers! Flowers are borne atop sturdy leafy stems and are a focal point in your spring gardens.
- Special Features - Easy to grow and virtually disease and pest free ~ low care once established ~ deer and rabbit resistant ~ adored by hummingbirds, butterflies, and bees.
- Germination - You can surface sow in when it's still cold outside as seeds need cold and wet time before germination. The seed usually germinates in 2 - 4 after the cold wet spell. Plant them out into their permanent positions in late spring or early summer, after the last expected frosts.
Packaged for 2018