Dianthus barbatus (Sweet William) 100 Seeds
Perennial - zone 3 to 8
- Seeds per package - 100
- Bloom Time - Late Spring to early Summer
- Bloom Color - Mixed Pinks
- Size - 12 - 24"
- Culture - Part Sun to half shade
- Characteristics - Sweet William is a relative of the carnation family. Its bi-colored blooms make this plant a beauty!
- Special Features - Sweet William can grow in any type of soil and needs little maintenance. It will reseed and then you'll have plants grow year after year! The blooms have a wonderful scent to them and should be planted where you can catch a whiff of their fragrance.
- Germination - You can sow seeds directly into the garden in summer to get them growing well before the first frost. Seeds can also be grown inside and transplanted outside after the first frost. Sweet William may not bloom the first year but you'll be rewarded for years after that!
Packaged for 2018