Lychnis coronaria 'Angel Blush' (Rose Campion) 50 Seeds
Perennial - zone 3 to 9
- Seeds per package - 50
- Bloom Time - May - July
- Bloom Color - White/Pink Center Blush
- Size - 2 - 3' x 1 - 2'
- Culture - Full sun to partial shade.
- Characteristics - The soft, pale, gray-green foliage makes the perfect backdrop for the lightly colored whitish/pink flowers, with each blossom lasting only a day. The foliage adds soft texture in the garden when the flowers are not in bloom.
- Special Features - Angel Blush campions prefer poor, dry soil over rich soil, and tolerates alkaline soil.
- Germination - Angel Blush campion seeds need a chilling period before germination, so plant in the fall for spring germination. The seeds also need light to germinate, so press them onto the surface of the soil without covering them. If planting outside, you can sprinkle them on the ground in the fall.
- Fun Fact: ‘Lychnis’ (Greek for lamp), comes from the fact that the felt-like leaves of rose campions were used as lamp wicks in olden days.
Packaged for 2018