Phlox paniculata 'Bright Eyes' (Tall Pink Phlox) 25 Seeds
Perennial - zone 4 to 8
- Seeds per package - 25
- Bloom Time - Late summer - early fall
- Bloom Color - Pink with darker pink centers.
- Size - 3' to 4' tall - spreads out in a tight circle.
- Culture - Full sun to part shade but needs at least 6 hours of sunlight each day.
- Characteristics - Attracts bees, hummingbirds, butterflies.
- Special Features - Loves soil that is rich and slightly sweet (alkaline), so if your soil tends towards the acidic side, regular applications (2 - 3 years) of lime is recommended.
- Germination - Germination can take 5 - 10 days and seeds need at least 65°F degrees or warmer to germinate. Keep seeds moist - you can even seal them in clear plastic bags until seedlings start to germinate. A good time to start these seeds is about 8 weeks before your last frost.
- Special Note: Some seeds may not be true to their parent plant so keep seedlings to see what special colors you may get from your phlox!
Packaged for 2018