Tanacetum parthenium White Bonnet (Feverfew) 200 Seeds
Perennial - zone 5a to 9b
- Seeds per package - 200+
- Bloom Time - Late Spring to Early Fall
- Bloom Color - Mostly white, sometimes with a little yellow center.
- Size - 2' X 18"
- Culture - Sun to mostly shade. Regular water but drought tolerant.
- Characteristics - Little "ball" like white flowers on full little bushes.
- Special Features - Deer and rabbit resistant. Self sows, but easy to weed out.
- Germination - Germinates at 68 degrees. Sow seeds in place in early spring. Do not cover, needs light to germinate.
Packaged for 2018